List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Date:February 19 2003 3:01pm
Subject:Re: Sequential read on a file
View as plain text
Use and id column, like an auto increment one and use that in the html you
are writing out +1 or -1 to get the next.

"select id, X, X, X from table where id=1"

returns 1, value of X, value of X, value of X etc etc etc

then in the html use the id .

need some error checking for less than 0 and finding out what the max is.

Most lightly going to be something in here :

Is it a case of one rows worth of information from the dB per page/request ?

Jerry @
dot Net