List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Bearer Date:February 12 2003 3:22pm
Subject:Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?
View as plain text
I've recently learned that Oracle has the ability to partition table
data, Oracle9i's list partitioning feature.

http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/02-jan/index.html?o12part.html

I'm trying to find out if MySQL or any open source database has
something equivalent to this.

Thread
Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?Jeff Bearer12 Feb
  • Re: Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?Dan Nelson12 Feb
  • Re: Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?Dr. Frank Ullrich13 Feb
Re: Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?Alec.Cawley12 Feb