List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:September 15 1999 10:35pm
Subject:Re: setup question
View as plain text
At 17:00, 19990915, Apoc wrote:
>I put this line in my /etc/rc.d/init.d/mysql file:
>
>echo "THIS IS THE FILE"
>
>and when I rebooted I saw it right before the mysql daemon was started.

OK.  Does your error log have any messages about mysqld already running?
I mean, could it be that it's starting twice (the second one is the one
you want, but it can't run because it's already been started)?

I don't run Linux, so if this doesn't solve it, then I'm going to have
to pass the torch to someone else.

Tim
Thread
setup questionApoc15 Sep