List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sherzodr Date:February 10 2003 12:02am
Subject:RE: Robot Replies (WAS: Re: support question (win98_se) (auto))
View as plain text
    : Am I the only one that equates these robot replies with
    : spam?  Most of
    : them are as meaningful as talking to micro$oft.
    :
    : Yeah, I filter them on input and they go to trash, but
    : silence can be
    : taken as consent which might be construed as endorsement.
    :  Who knows
    : what would come next?

Answers to most of the posted questions could be found online,
so I just thought a similar autoreply tool may be handy.

Of course, it was intended mostly for newbies. Sorry if anyone found it
annoying or even offensive. I turned it off now. But I wouldn't mind
hearing from others as to what they think.

Sherzod

sql, query

Thread
Re: support question (win98_se) (auto)mysql-list8 Feb
  • Robot Replies (WAS: Re: support question (win98_se) (auto))Doug Thompson9 Feb
    • Re: Robot Replies (WAS: Re: support question (win98_se) (auto))Michael T. Babcock11 Feb
RE: Robot Replies (WAS: Re: support question (win98_se) (auto))sherzodr10 Feb
  • Re: Robot RepliesDavid T-G11 Feb