List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 8 2003 9:49pm
Subject:RE: Mysql 4 production quality
View as plain text
At 19:23 +1100 2/7/03, Dan Rossi wrote:
>yes i am aware that sub selects are in 4.1, i'm pretty sure  i have it
>running @ home, there are some large traffic sites i would like to lighten
>up and make a bit faster code wise with query caching and sub selects, but i
>havent been told what "gamma" means ?

It's in the manual what MySQL AB means by alpha, beta, gamma:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Which_version.html

Thread
Mysql 4 production qualityDan Rossi5 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJosh Trutwin6 Feb
    • RE: Mysql 4 production qualityDan Rossi7 Feb
      • RE: Mysql 4 production qualityPaul DuBois8 Feb
      • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJeremy Zawodny8 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityDan Nelson6 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJeremy Zawodny7 Feb