List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefan Hinz Date:February 8 2003 9:46pm
Subject:Re: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.
View as plain text
Prasad,

>  Can any of you give me links about Archiving and restoring the data in
> MySQL database. Are there any utilities for the same?

You can use mysqldump in several ways to backup data, and mysqlimport
or mysql (the command line tool) to import data backuped with
mysqldump. There are many other solutions, and I can't tell which one
is best for your specific needs, so you might want to read the
appropriate manual section:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Backup.html

  Stefan Hinz <hinz@stripped>
  iConnect GmbH <http://iConnect.de>
  Heesestr. 6, 12169 Berlin (Germany)
  Telefon: +49 30 7970948-0  Fax: +49 30 7970948-3

Thread
How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.Prasad Budim Ram7 Feb
  • Re: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.Dan Nelson8 Feb
  • Re: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.olinux8 Feb
  • RE: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.B. van Ouwerkerk8 Feb
    • Table performance, indexing?Magnus Sj√§lander10 Feb
  • Re: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.Stefan Hinz8 Feb
Re: How to Archive and restore the data in MySQL database.mysql-list-bot8 Feb