List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David T-G Date:February 7 2003 4:29pm
Subject:Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?
View as plain text
Thread
Is it my English or does this sound bad?Guy Defryn5 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Jeremy Zawodny5 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Paul DuBois5 Feb
    • RE: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Richard E. Perlotto II6 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Doug Thompson5 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Kevin Smith5 Feb
    • RE: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Joseph Jude6 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Zak Greant5 Feb
    • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Michael T. Babcock6 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Lenz Grimmer6 Feb
  • Re: Is it my English or does this sound bad?David T-G7 Feb
RE: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Peter Grigor6 Feb
RE: Is it my English or does this sound bad?Andrew Braithwaite8 Feb
  • Re: [OT] Gender, Sex, political correctness (and age?)Michael T. Babcock9 Feb