List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 15 1999 6:22pm
Subject:Suggestion for submitting Doc/Manual Bugs/Errors
View as plain text
>>>>> "petel" == petel  <petel@stripped> writes:

petel> Hi all,
petel> First, again my thanks to Monty and crew. What can one say !

petel> What I would like to suggest is this, a 'mailbox' for
petel> documentation errors. Just errors. The standard error
petel> reporting form is not really documentation centric.

petel> Maybe such a form for the Manual ?

petel> Just my 2 cents, now back to writing a proposal to convert
petel> a client from Oracle to Mysql, and if successful an IBM
petel> RS-6000 F20, Oracle server, Orcle NT webserver, and 8 Oracle
petel> client seats will be on E-Bay, starting bid $1.00 USD.

petel> -pete

petel> P. Lancashire
petel> PDX Engineering
petel> petel@stripped

Hi!

We plan to make it possible for any users to write a comment about a
particular entry in th MySQL manual, just like as on www.ppp.net.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Suggestion for submitting Doc/Manual Bugs/Errorspetel10 Sep
  • Re: Suggestion for submitting Doc/Manual Bugs/Errorsapocoliptica10 Sep
  • Suggestion for submitting Doc/Manual Bugs/ErrorsMichael Widenius15 Sep
    • Re: Suggestion for submitting Doc/Manual Bugs/ErrorsMartin Ramsch16 Sep