List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Josh Trutwin Date:February 6 2003 3:16am
Subject:Re: Mysql 4 production quality
View as plain text
> hi there i was wondering if mysql 4 will become production quality soon
> ? i would like to convince work to start using it, so i can start using
> the transactions, sub selects and query cache

I don't think MySQL 4.0 has sub-selects, that's 4.1.

I've been using 4.0 on two different ISPs for a few months without
incident, but the apps are not very complicated...

Josh

Thread
Mysql 4 production qualityDan Rossi5 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJosh Trutwin6 Feb
    • RE: Mysql 4 production qualityDan Rossi7 Feb
      • RE: Mysql 4 production qualityPaul DuBois8 Feb
      • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJeremy Zawodny8 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityDan Nelson6 Feb
  • Re: Mysql 4 production qualityJeremy Zawodny7 Feb