List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grover Cussi N. Date:February 4 2003 6:33pm
Subject:Re: Innodb: Limited creation of tables
View as plain text
On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Shomal Bafna wrote:

> The box is running a MySQL 3.23-47 Max rpm based version on a Mandrake 8.2
> Linux with Duron processor and 256MB Ram. Thera are 10 InnoDb type tables
> created and several MyISAM types too (approx 30 more.). On adding the 11
> table of InnoDb type the following error is displayed:
>
> ERROR 1005 at line 1: Can't create table './myDB/personalDetails.frm' (errno:
> 135)
>
> Need help.
>
> Shomal

Hello!

It seems to be no more space in the ibdata file, check the my.cnf
file,
the definition for the ibdata must be set to "autoextend". A problem with
innodb tables is, all the databases and tables goes to the same
tablespace (innodb file), and always grow up, it is necessary make dumps,
of all the databases with innodb tables, creating new innodb files.

Grover

Thread
Innodb: Limited creation of tablesShomal Bafna4 Feb
  • Re: Innodb: Limited creation of tablesGrover Cussi N.4 Feb
  • Re: Innodb: Limited creation of tablesDan Nelson4 Feb
RE: Innodb: Limited creation of tablesVictor Pendleton4 Feb
Re: Innodb: Limited creation of tablesHeikki Tuuri4 Feb