List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Grigor Date:February 3 2003 1:34pm
Subject:RE: When are MyIsam Tables physically updated?
View as plain text
This is not so...Mysql will write out the data for MyIsam tables without
calling the operating system to do an fsync()...it's up to the OS to flush
dirty pages to disk.

See http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Command-line_options.html under the --flush
command line parameter.

Peter
<^_^>

When are MyIsam Tables physically updated?Clyde2 Feb
  • Windows Users FeedBackClyde2 Feb
  • Re: When are MyIsam Tables physically updated?Dan Nelson2 Feb
  • Re: Windows Users FeedBackGerald R. Jensen2 Feb
  • hang then resume....pazenko4 Feb
RE: When are MyIsam Tables physically updated?Peter Grigor3 Feb
  • Re: When are MyIsam Tables physically updated?Dan Nelson3 Feb
RE: hang then resume....Victor Pendleton5 Feb
  • Re: hang then resume....pazenko5 Feb
  • Re: hang then resume....pazenko6 Feb