List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paco Maldonado Date:April 2 1999 12:00pm
Subject:MySQL and Access Query
View as plain text
I got a problem, i have a database in access and i have made a query and
copied it to the clipboard:

SELECT Entity.Name, Entitats.Street, Entitats.Phone,

Activities.Activity, Epigrafs.Epigraf

FROM Epigrafs INNER JOIN

(Entity INNER JOIN

(Activitaties INNER JOIN EntityActivitaties

ON Activities.IDactivity = EntityActivities.IDactivity)

ON Entity.IDentity = EntityActivities.IDentity)

ON Epigrafs.IDepigraf = EntityActivities.IDepigraf

ORDER BY Entity.Name;

I have then, the same DB in my linux box with mysql, so this query is
incorrect....
whats can i do?

Ciao

Thread
MySQL and Access QueryPaco Maldonado2 Apr
  • MySQL and Access QueryMichael Widenius3 Apr