List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 2 2003 9:32pm
Subject:Re: Storing a BLOB in a MySQL database with the MySQL C API
View as plain text
At 15:21 +0100 2/2/03, Stephane Wirtel wrote:
>Hi all !
>
>I would like to insert a Blob ( a picture exactly ), here is a small
>source code to test my insert.
>You can find 2 sources code, the first is to insert a blob in a table of
>a database ( this database exists in my MySQL server )
>
>And the second code is to read this blob from the database.
>
>I think there are a lot of mistakes, could you help me ? because i did
>not find the solution.

Go to:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-book/

Download the sampdb distribution and look in the capi (C API) directory
at the binary.c and load_image.c files. They show how to do what you want.
The sample chapter available at the URL contains the text that discusses
image loading.

Thread
Storing a BLOB in a MySQL database with the MySQL C APIStephane Wirtel2 Feb
  • Re: Storing a BLOB in a MySQL database with the MySQL C APIPaul DuBois2 Feb
Re: Storing a BLOB in a MySQL database with the MySQL C APIStephane Wirtel3 Feb