List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 15 1999 9:51am
Subject:Where is myisamchk?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph R Junkin <jjunkin@stripped> writes:

Joseph> I am having a problem with a 3.23.2 database.
Joseph> When I run select I get an error:
Joseph> read_const: Got error -1 when reading table alphabet

Joseph> The table alphabet is a myisam table.
Joseph> So I wanted to try running the myisamchk utility, but it is not in the
Joseph> mysql/bin directory.

Joseph> Help?

Hi!

We forgot myisamchk from 3.23.2;  You can hover get it from the newly
released 3.23.3 version.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Where is myisamchk?Joseph R. Junkin10 Sep
  • Where is myisamchk?Jani Tolonen13 Sep
  • Where is myisamchk?Michael Widenius15 Sep