List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 15 1999 11:54am
Subject:Zombie Process
View as plain text
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Papadakis <markp@stripped> writes:

Mark> Hi!
Mark> Someone here mentioned a problem about a mysqld not responging to anything and
> the only solution would be to kill a zombie process and restart mysql. I 've noticed the
> same thing today ( mysql 3.22.29-beta )..

Mark> I was wondering if the problem was resolved and how.

Mark> Mark

Hi!

If mysqld stops responding this may mean that anything may have got
wrong.  To be able to help you we need a LOT more information what is
going on!

(This is like reporting to your car doesn't start...)

You can find information how to do a correct bug report at:

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Asking_questions

PLEASE read the above before reposting your question, this will save us all
a lot of time!

Yours,
Monty
Thread
Zombie ProcessMark Papadakis10 Sep
  • REPLACEAgency Department10 Sep
  • Zombie ProcessJani Tolonen13 Sep
  • Zombie ProcessMichael Widenius15 Sep
    • Re: Zombie ProcessMatthias Urlichs15 Sep
RE: REPLACEClinton Gormley10 Sep