List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 31 2003 3:54pm
Subject:Re: interface to python?
View as plain text
At 21:48 -0800 1/30/03, vishnu mahendra wrote:
>is there any simple ways to interface python with
>mysql if yes tell me the details how do we do it in
>windows and linux

Yes.

You can find an article describing how to do it at:

http://www.kitebird.com/articles/

You can find a bunch of scripts that use the Python interface at:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

Download the recipes distribution, and look for the files that have
a .py extension.

sql, query
Thread
interface to python?vishnu mahendra31 Jan
  • Re: interface to python?Fred van Engen31 Jan
  • Re: interface to python?Paul DuBois31 Jan
    • Re: interface to python?Michael T. Babcock1 Feb
  • Re: interface to python?Roger Baklund31 Jan
Re: interface to python?Rog1122831 Jan