List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 31 2003 1:52am
Subject:Re: Getting Images in and out of a Blob
View as plain text
At 1:26 -0700 1/30/03, Mike Walth wrote:
>Has anyone done any work with getting images into and out of a MYSQL
>database?  I have used mysql for some time, but never stored an image in a
>blob field.  I am curious on how to insert the image from a web form upload,
>and how to display the picture on another HTML page.  Preferred web
>scripting is ColdFusion, but PHP/PERL would be helpful too.  Thank you for
>your help.

For Perl code, go to:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/

and download the webdb distribution.  Look in the image directory.

For PHP (and Perl and Python) code, go to:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

and download the recipes distribution.  Look in the apache/images directory.

>Mike Walth
>CinoFusion

Thread
Getting Images in and out of a BlobMike Walth30 Jan
  • copying a rowW. Enserink30 Jan
  • RE: Getting Images in and out of a BlobSherzod Ruzmetov30 Jan
  • Re: Getting Images in and out of a BlobiConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz30 Jan
    • RE: Getting Images in and out of a BlobSherzod Ruzmetov31 Jan
  • Re: copying a rowGelu Gogancea30 Jan
  • Re: Getting Images in and out of a BlobPaul DuBois31 Jan
RE: Getting Images in and out of a BlobGeoffrey Hoffman31 Jan