List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Stringham Date:January 29 2003 9:19pm
Subject:Re: mysql dump for remote db
View as plain text
Well it looks like I have limited options.

I'm guessing that the web host will let me have limited rights to the
server as it is - probably only basic FTP and other limited DB rights -
I do hve some control using phpmyadmin to manipulate data.

I'll almost bet that they won't let me run a task from the server.
What about running a script from an exe ?

thanks

MS

Mark Stringham
edea solutions
801.808.8791

Thread
question about primary keyVicente Valero27 Jan
  • re: question about primary keyVictoria Reznichenko28 Jan
    • mysql dump for remote dbMark Stringham28 Jan
      • Re: mysql dump for remote dbNicholas Stuart28 Jan
      • Re: mysql dump for remote dbZak Greant28 Jan
      • Re: mysql dump for remote dbDavid T-G29 Jan
  • Re: question about primary keyDavid T-G28 Jan
Re: mysql dump for remote dbDan Nelson28 Jan
Re: mysql dump for remote dbMark Stringham29 Jan