List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Erlend Hopsø Strømsvik Date:January 29 2003 8:18am
Subject:RE: problems creating fulltext index
View as plain text

Have you tried using "create index"?
From the documentation (http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/CREATE_INDEX.html):
CREATE [UNIQUE|FULLTEXT] INDEX index_name ON tbl_name
(col_name[(length)],... )

So it would become
CREATE FULLTEXT INDEX title_idx ON materials
(title,variant_title,ss_title,term_1,term_2,term_3,term_4,term_5,abstract,no
tes,personal_name_1,personal_name_2,personal_name_3,person_al_name_4,
personal_name_5,personal_name_);

Regards
Erlend Stromsvik

mysql, query
Thread
problems creating fulltext indexDuncan Salada28 Jan
  • Re: problems creating fulltext indexDan Nelson29 Jan
RE: problems creating fulltext indexErlend Hopsø Strømsvik29 Jan
RE: problems creating fulltext indexDuncan Salada29 Jan
  • Re: problems creating fulltext indexSergei Golubchik29 Jan
RE: problems creating fulltext indexDuncan Salada31 Jan