List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Disher Date:January 29 2003 5:26am
Subject:Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/Linuxthreads
View as plain text
> I've since given up, installed with the exact configure line shown
> in the MySQL docs, FreeBSD section, and it worked perfectly, so I'm
> worrying about moving my grant tables from 3.23.49 and so forth,
> instead of getting Linuxthreads to work....But I'd be happy to try
> to get this fixed, especially if it will help others.

If I remember correctly, it was the --with-libwrap that broke it on my
box.  Try removing that.

-j

Thread
Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJesse Sheidlower28 Jan
  • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJeremy Zawodny28 Jan
    • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJesse Sheidlower28 Jan
      • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJonathan Disher29 Jan
      • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJeremy Zawodny29 Jan
  • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsDan Nelson28 Jan
  • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJonathan Disher29 Jan
    • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsDan Nelson29 Jan
    • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsGianluca Sordiglioni29 Jan
      • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJonathan Disher30 Jan
        • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsGianluca Sordiglioni30 Jan
          • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsJonathan Disher30 Jan
            • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsMaximo Migliari31 Jan
              • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsDan Nelson31 Jan
                • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsMaximo Migliari31 Jan
Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsMaximo Migliari31 Jan
  • Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsDan Nelson31 Jan
Re: Configure prob with FreeBSD/LinuxthreadsEric Frazier2 Feb