List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 26 2003 3:28am
Subject:Re: Is it normal?
View as plain text
At 20:32 +0200 1/24/03, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
>Is it the same in all database servers?

It's in the nature of digital devices to represent continuous values
inaccurately.

>Teddy,
>Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
>Email: orasnita@stripped

Thread
Is it normal?Octavian Rasnita20 Jan
  • Re: Is it normal?Dobromir Velev20 Jan
  • Re: Is it normal?iConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz20 Jan
  • Re: Is it normal?Octavian Rasnita24 Jan
  • Re: Is it normal?gerald_clark24 Jan
  • Re: Is it normal?Octavian Rasnita25 Jan
    • Re: Is it normal?Paul DuBois26 Jan