List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Grigor Date:January 24 2003 4:18pm
Subject:RE: Building MySQL with LinuxThreads
View as plain text
To update on the threading problem that I see even with Linuxthreads on
FreeBSD...

The select thread which isn't given the read lock it requests cycles through
the states 'NULL', 'Waiting for tables', 'Locked', 'System Lock', and
'Reopen Tables' from what I've seen so far (there could be more?

Also, this problem appears whether I have skip-external-locks or not.

Peter
<^_^>