List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roiy Zysman Date:January 20 2003 9:36am
Subject:RE: What is the best known practice for insertion...?
View as plain text
Would it (the replace command) save me performance time instead of just
using insert and ignoring the mysql error ?
It looks like that insertion flow using the replace command would cost
more..
Using insert --> insert , check for key existence & output an error
Using replace --> insert ,check for key existence, delete, insert
???
Roiy