List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:January 20 2003 7:54am
Subject:RE: What is the best known practice for insertion...?
View as plain text
This may be useful to you:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/REPLACE.html

Thread
What is the best known practice for insertion...?Roiy Zysman20 Jan
  • RE: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Daevid Vincent20 Jan
    • Re: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Sean Burlington20 Jan
      • Re: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Paul DuBois20 Jan
  • Re: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Tonu Samuel20 Jan
  • Re: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Sasha Pachev20 Jan
RE: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Roiy Zysman20 Jan
Re: What is the best known practice for insertion...?Steve Edberg20 Jan