List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 20 2003 1:56am
Subject:Article: Using the Ruby DBI Module
View as plain text
I've written an article, "Using the Ruby DBI Module," that discusses
using Ruby DBI to write programs that access databases.  The article
is available here:

     http://www.kitebird.com/articles/

I'd be interested in feedback, especially corrections if there
are errors.

The article follows an earlier one, "Using the Ruby MySQL Module,"
that describes the lower-level module on which the Ruby DBI MySQL
driver is based.  The earlier article is available at the same site.

sql, query
Thread
Article: Using the Ruby DBI ModulePaul DuBois20 Jan
  • Re: Article: Using the Ruby DBI ModuleRich Allen21 Jan
    • Re: Article: Using the Ruby DBI ModulePaul DuBois21 Jan