List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicolas Date:January 16 2003 10:51am
Subject:Re: Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked database
View as plain text

> > > Have you verified that the drive is mounted read/write?
> >
> > Hi Jeremy, yes the drive is mounted read-write. I've full acces on it
> > and the folder's attribut is archive only. I wonder is this is a
> > Sharity-light file locking problem.
>
> That's possible.  Try starting mysql with --skip-locking and see if
> that helps.

Thanks Dan, it was a good idea but I've tried and it doesn't help. I still
have an error like "table 'XX' is read only"
: ¬ |

Thread
Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked databaseNicolas14 Jan
  • Re: Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked databaseJeremy Zawodny14 Jan
    • Availablility of MySQL 4.0.9 for Windows (bins)Gabe Geisendorfer14 Jan
      • re: Availablility of MySQL 4.0.9 for Windows (bins)Victoria Reznichenko15 Jan
  • Re: Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked databaseNicolas15 Jan
    • Re: Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked databaseDan Nelson15 Jan
  • Re: Mysql on FreeBSD with a NT linked databaseNicolas16 Jan