List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brandon Pulsipher Date:April 1 1999 9:55pm
Subject:RE: Copying live files
View as plain text
The only problem with this is taht I have a couple hundred databases, each
with more than a hundred tables.  So table locking would be pretty tedious,
even with a script.

-Brandon

Thread
Basic Data Import QueryJon Halton1 Apr
  • Re: Basic Data Import QueryDrew M Hahn1 Apr
    • RE: Basic Data Import QueryHalton Internet1 Apr
      • Copying live filesBrandon Pulsipher1 Apr
        • Copying live filesMichael Widenius2 Apr
      • RE: Basic Data Import QueryPaul DuBois2 Apr
      • RE: Basic Data Import QueryMichael Widenius2 Apr
Re: Copying live filesjkraai2 Apr
RE: Copying live filesBrandon Pulsipher2 Apr