List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 13 1999 7:36pm
Subject:Re: memory
View as plain text
Hi Yavuz

What does:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM tablename;
give you?

Tschau
Christian

Yavuz SERT wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> The version is 3.22.23b for pc-linux-gnu on i686 128MB ram kernel 2.2.10-ac5
> i'm using suse 6.1
>
> Will we solve this problem?
>
> Jani Tolonen wrote:
>
> > Yavuz SERT writes:
> >  > Hi -sorry for my english-
> >  >
> >  > I have a dbf (dbase) database and i dumped it to mysql
> >  > When i want to see the tables of the new database i can see the tables.
> >  > But i can't see the fields of any table.
> >  > I always take an error like this:
> >  >
> >  > ERROR 5: Out of memory (Needed 748886984 bytes)
> >  >
> >  > i take this error when i want to make a query, too...
> >  >
> >  > how can i query this database
> >  > thanks for help
> >  >
> >  > Yavuz Sert
> >  > yavuz@stripped
> >  >

> > Hello Yavuz,
> >
> > I'm sorry, but we need more information; at least
> > the MySQL version number, distribution and information
> > of your platform.
> >
> > Please read first
> > http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Questions
> > and repost with mysqlbug.
> >
> > Please include also as good example as you can of the things
> > you did that lead to the problem.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > - Jani

Thread
memoryYavuz SERT9 Sep
  • memoryJani Tolonen9 Sep
  • Re: memoryYavuz SERT10 Sep
  • Re: memoryChristian Mack13 Sep
  • Re: memoryYavuz SERT14 Sep
    • Re: memoryMichael Widenius14 Sep
  • R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GO AWAY! JUST GO!!Shalendra Majmundar15 Sep
    • Re: R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GO AWAY! JUST GO!!Mr. Anthony R.J. Ball15 Sep
  • Re: memoryYavuz SERT15 Sep
Re: R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GO AWAY! JUST GO!!Fred Lindberg15 Sep
Re: R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GO AWAY!JUST GO!!Darren.Tracey20 Sep
  • Re: R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GOAWAY! JUST GO!!Ed Carp20 Sep
Re: R E M O V E ! ! ! REMOVE REMOVE UNSUBSCRIBE DELETE ERASE GO AWAY! JUST GO!!Fred Lindberg20 Sep