List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Halton Internet Date:April 1 1999 8:45pm
Subject:RE: Basic Data Import Query
View as plain text
Thanks Drew

Yes it is unix and I get the same with

mysql> load data infile '/www/vhtdocs/pet.txt'
    -> into table kennels
    -> fields terminated by ','
    -> enclosed by '"'
    -> lines terminated by '/r'
    -> (name, address1, address2, town, county ,postcode ,bustype ,telephone
    -> ,fax);
ERROR 13: Can't get stat of '/www/vhtdocs/pet.txt' (Errcode: 2)

Any ideas

Thanks for your help

Basic Data Import QueryJon Halton1 Apr
  • Re: Basic Data Import QueryDrew M Hahn1 Apr
    • RE: Basic Data Import QueryHalton Internet1 Apr
      • Copying live filesBrandon Pulsipher1 Apr
        • Copying live filesMichael Widenius2 Apr
      • RE: Basic Data Import QueryPaul DuBois2 Apr
      • RE: Basic Data Import QueryMichael Widenius2 Apr
Re: Copying live filesjkraai2 Apr
RE: Copying live filesBrandon Pulsipher2 Apr