List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William R. Mattil Date:April 1 1999 8:13pm
Subject:Help needed with Mysql modules
View as plain text
Hello All,

I am trying to compile Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2014 one an AIX box (4.2.1)
using gcc version 2.8.1. The error recieved is:

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__udivdi3

and compilation stops. Whats curious is that this compiles okay under
gcc version 2.7.2 (If I recall correctly) but then mysql itself fails to
compile under 2.7.2 So I seem to be caught between a rock and a hard
spot. Does anyone have any ideas as to how best resolve this ??

Thanks

Bill
--
William R. Mattil	| You're one of those condescending Unix guru's,
SSCFI System Admin	| Here's a nickel kid. Get yourself a better