List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 9 2003 4:11pm
Subject:Re: How to easy delete old records from sql database
View as plain text
At 13:18 +0200 1/9/03, Putte Koivisto wrote:
>Is there any easy way to delete records from database, wich logs user
>activity at website? I mean, if there is somekind of limit for rows in
>table. And if limit is exceeded, older rows will be automaticly deleted, or
>even better, moved to another table.
>Is there any query to make this happen?

No.  You might want to schedule a cron job that will do this periodically.
At least then it will be automatic, which seems to be your primary goal.

>Sincerely,
>
>Putte Koivisto

Thread
How to easy delete old records from sql databasePutte Koivisto9 Jan
  • re: How to easy delete old records from sql databaseEgor Egorov9 Jan
  • Re: How to easy delete old records from sql databasePaul DuBois9 Jan