List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:September 13 1999 3:29pm
Subject:Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps
(withtables)
View as plain text
At 10:43 AM -0400 9/13/99, Bob Kline wrote:
>On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Bob Kline wrote:
>
>>  On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Paul DuBois wrote:
>>
>>  >
>>  > If you want something quick and dirty, try mysql --html.
>>  > Even if you want to write your own program, you might find the output
>>  > instructive.
>>  >

>>  Aah, I wasn't aware of this.  Thanks for the tip.  I notice, however,
>>  that it's only available on my Linux server on which full mysql is
>>  installed, but not in the client-only version I have on my NT server.
>>

>I also notice that the output crams all the values into the first
>column.  :-<}

I must be lucky.  I don't observe this or the other problem just reported
on the list.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
      • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
        • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Paul DuBois13 Sep
          • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
            • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Paul DuBois13 Sep
              • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Michael Widenius16 Sep
  • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
    • [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elsed e l   d h a n o a14 Sep
      • Re: [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elseMartin Ramsch14 Sep
      • Re: [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elseDan Nelson14 Sep
Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps(withtables)Richard Ellerbrock13 Sep