List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Korman Date:April 1 1999 8:22pm
Subject:Re: Need to understand process
View as plain text
On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:
> I and Paul proofread the O'Reilly book about a month ago and we had a
> some suggestions...

Ala:

    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/msql/noframes.html

Are those woodpeckers on the cover?  They've got quite a bill on them.
Unflappable animals, I tell you.

- Walter

Thread
Need to understand processBill Koob16 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processAlistair MacDonald18 Mar
Re: Need to understand processJose de Leon19 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processPaul DuBois19 Mar
Re: Need to understand processEd Carp19 Mar
  • Re: Need to understand processMichael Widenius19 Mar
    • Re: Need to understand processWalter Korman1 Apr
Re: Need to understand processDerick H Siddoway19 Mar