List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sameh Attia Date:January 6 2003 3:55pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance Issue
View as plain text
Gelu Gogancea wrote:

>Peace to all,
>This is not the right place for this kind of discussions.
>Please STOP.
>Also i have a suggestion for the administrator of this list:
>-to forbidden all e-mail which have in subject or body, logo
>/slogan/catchword which can be considered  RINGLEADER.
>
>Regards,
>
>Gelu
>G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY
>
>Permanent e-mail address : gg@stripped
>                                          gelugogancea@stripped

Ive already done that. I asked about a solution to my problem.

--
Sameh Attia
Senior System Engineer

"She who is in my mind and mouth, I love her with all my heart and blood"
We'll restore OUR Palestine

Thread
InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia5 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueGreg Matthews6 Jan
Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSam Przyswa6 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueGelu Gogancea6 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
  • Re: [OT] PalestineMichael T. Babcock6 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueGelu Gogancea6 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
      • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueMaximo Migliari6 Jan
        • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia6 Jan
          • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueMaximo Migliari6 Jan
      • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueThomas Spahni6 Jan
        • Copying to temp tableAdam Nelson7 Jan
          • Re: Copying to temp tableJeremy Zawodny8 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSteve Ingamells11 Jan
Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSam Przyswa6 Jan
Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSam Przyswa6 Jan
  • Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSBS7 Jan
  • [OT] Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSameh Attia8 Jan
    • RE: [OT] Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssuePaul Magid9 Jan
      • Re: [OT] Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueGelu Gogancea9 Jan
RE: [OT] Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance IssueSimon Green8 Jan