List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gelu Gogancea Date:January 6 2003 3:42pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB vs. MySQL performance Issue
View as plain text
Peace to all,
This is not the right place for this kind of discussions.
Please STOP.
Also i have a suggestion for the administrator of this list:
-to forbidden all e-mail which have in subject or body, logo
/slogan/catchword which can be considered  RINGLEADER.

Regards,

Gelu
G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : gg@stripped