List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mysql Date:April 1 1999 7:33pm
Subject:Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?
View as plain text
I really wanna get this OS 10 thing working.

I currently use mysql on hiway (a big hosting company) so I am ignorant and unexposed to
the nature of installing and maintaining operations on something like mysql.

Do you guys think it is likely someone of great smarts (like yourselves)  will take the
time to put the 'recipe' together for making Macintosh OS 10 and MySQL a reality?

Thread
Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?mysql1 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Vivek Khera1 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Paul DuBois2 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Michael Todd Glazier2 Apr