List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 28 2002 5:01am
Subject:Re: Mysql Query request
View as plain text
At 18:38 -0800 12/27/02, Arun Kumar wrote:
>Dear All,
>  I have a table 'X', I want to display the record
>  in this table 'X' which has occupied the maximum
>  number of bytes, i.e i want a query/queries to
>display the record with maximum size. I would also
>like to print the
>  record size as well.
>
>  Any help in this front would be great.
>  Arun

You'll have to calculate record size yourself based on knowledge
about the types of the columns in the table and the storage occupied
by those types.
Thread
Mysql Query requestArun Kumar28 Dec
  • Re: Mysql Query requestPaul DuBois28 Dec
    • Re: Mysql Query requestArun Kumar28 Dec
      • re: Re: Mysql Query requestEgor Egorov28 Dec
      • Re: Mysql Query requestPaul DuBois28 Dec