List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 27 2002 1:15pm
Subject:Re: View image from browser
View as plain text
At 0:43 -0800 12/27/02, tan tan wrote:
>Hi Paul
>I went to the site and I can't look for the page.
>If you dont' mind to get the the exact url.
>Thanks.

Odd.  Anyone else out there have trouble with that URL?

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/downloads.php
http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/webdb/webdb.tar.gz
http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/webdb/webdb.zip

>--- Paul DuBois <paul@stripped> wrote:
>>  At 23:23 -0800 12/26/02, tan tan wrote:
>>  >Hi,
>>  >
>>  >Is anyone know how to view image that is stored in
>>  >mysql as binary format to
>>  >a browser ?
>>  >
>>  >Thank you.
>>
>>  Once you pull your image data from MySQL (I assume
>>  you're using some
>>  kind of script for this), then you do this the same
>>  way you'd do it
>>  if MySQL weren't involved.  Send your HTTP headers
>>  to indicate the
>>  MIME type and the length, a blank line, and the
>>  image data.
>>
>>  If you want some example code in Perl, get the webdb
>>  distribution at
>  > http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/ and look in the
>>  distribution's
>>  image directory.
>>

>  > sql, query

Thread
View image from browsertan tan27 Dec
  • Re: View image from browserPaul DuBois27 Dec
    • Re: View image from browsertan tan27 Dec
      • Re: View image from browserslpl)27 Dec
      • Re: View image from browserPaul DuBois27 Dec
        • Re: View image from browserDoug Thompson27 Dec
        • Re: View image from browsertan tan27 Dec
  • Re: View image from browserMichael She28 Dec