List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred T. Krogh Date:April 1 1999 6:07pm
Subject:Re: Query/escape_string confusion
View as plain text
Michael Widenius wrote:

> What error message did you get from the MySQL server ?
> Are you sure you are not debugging the wrong problem?

Precisely!  Well perhaps not precisely, but the problem was connected
with my looking a couple of statements too late in my C code in
interpreting what was happening.

And Monty, I'm sure I speak for many on this list when I say your
unfailingly gentle responses to questions which perhaps shouldn't be
asked -- is much appreciated.

Gratefully,
             Fred
fkrogh@stripped

Thread
Query/escape_string confusionFred T. Krogh1 Apr
  • Query/escape_string confusionMichael Widenius1 Apr
  • Re: Query/escape_string confusionFred T. Krogh1 Apr
RE: stupid questionKenneth Hylton11 Jun