List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geetika Tewari Date:December 24 2002 6:13pm
Subject:Increase MySQL Cache Size
View as plain text
Hi: How do you increase the cache size in MySQL? Which parameter should I
tweak, and also how do I find out the current default cache size?

If there are multiple caches in MySQL, I would welcome suggestions
pertaining to all or any of them. Thanks!

Geetika

Thread
Starting MySQL with Redhat 8.0Andrew Schaefer24 Dec
  • Increase MySQL Cache SizeGeetika Tewari24 Dec
    • Re: Increase MySQL Cache SizeiConnect \(Berlin\) Stefan Hinz24 Dec
      • Re: Increase MySQL Cache SizeGeetika Tewari24 Dec
    • Using db_stat in MySQLGeetika Tewari27 Dec
  • re: Starting MySQL with Redhat 8.0Egor Egorov25 Dec