List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vitali Malicky Date:December 24 2002 5:04pm
Subject:Re: time of query
View as plain text
Hi, ladies and gentleman!

Well, I have solved my problem, though it was not actually a problem,
I just wanted things to look cool :)

1. Download "Time::HiRes" perl module

2. Install it: "perl Makefile.PL; make; make test; make install"

3. Include the module into your script:
use Time::HiRes qw( usleep ualarm gettimeofday tv_interval );

I only need the gettimeofday(); function, so my "use" line looks like this:
use Time::HiRes qw(gettimeofday);

4. In you script type:

#before the query...
$start = gettimeofday();