List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:December 19 2002 5:59pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Netware vs Linux
View as plain text
Neal,

----- Original Message -----
From: ""Neal Dawson"" <Neal.Dawson@stripped>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.mysql
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: MySQL Netware vs Linux

> Hi,
>
> We are currently running MySQL on RedHat Linux with great
> success.  However, we are upgrading our Netware servers to Netware
> 6.  I know MySQL ports to Netware 6, but I am wondering how
> MySQL actually runs on Netware 6.  Is there anyone out there running
> MySQL on Netware 6? If so, how's going?  Is it stable?  How does
> stack up against Linux?  Would you recommend switching from Linux
> to Netware?  Any Responses would be great.

the newsgroup

is probably the best source of information.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Neal Dawson
> Neal.Dawson@stripped

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign key support for MySQL
See http://www.innodb.com, download MySQL-Max from http://www.mysql.com

sql query

Thread
MySQL Netware vs LinuxNeal Dawson19 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Netware vs LinuxDan Nelson19 Dec
Re: MySQL Netware vs LinuxHeikki Tuuri19 Dec