List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neal Dawson Date:December 19 2002 3:25pm
Subject:MySQL Netware vs Linux
View as plain text
Hi,

We are currently running MySQL on RedHat Linux with great
success.  However, we are upgrading our Netware servers to Netware
6.  I know MySQL ports to Netware 6, but I am wondering how
MySQL actually runs on Netware 6.  Is there anyone out there running
MySQL on Netware 6? If so, how's going?  Is it stable?  How does
stack up against Linux?  Would you recommend switching from Linux
to Netware?  Any Responses would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Neal Dawson
Neal.Dawson@stripped

Thread
MySQL Netware vs LinuxNeal Dawson19 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Netware vs LinuxDan Nelson19 Dec
Re: MySQL Netware vs LinuxHeikki Tuuri19 Dec