List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 18 2002 5:43am
Subject:Re: Mysql command not found
View as plain text
At 0:35 -0500 12/18/02, Gary Hostetler wrote:
>You're good. It is mac osx, which I was afraid would get me more errors than
>straight linux.

I had this problem running a version of MySQL compiled for Mac OS X 10.1.5
after I upgraded to Jaguar (10.2), so perhaps you've simply installed a
distribution that was not compiled for the version that you have.

This page has versions for both, maybe it can help get you going:

http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/mysql/

Alternatively, you can compile it yourself.

>On 12/18/02 12:33 AM, "Paul DuBois" <paul@stripped> wrote:
>
>>  At 0:32 -0500 12/18/02, Gary Hostetler wrote:
>>>  When I type ./mysql I get the following:
>>>
>>>  dyld: ./mysql Undefined symbols:
>>>  ./mysql undefined reference to _BC expected to be defined in
>>>  /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
>>>  ./mysql undefined reference to _PC expected to be defined in
>>>  /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
>>>  ./mysql undefined reference to _UP expected to be defined in
>>>  /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
>>>  Trace/BPT trap
>>
>>  Ugh.  That's not good.   Lemme guess: Mac OS X?
>>

>>>  At least I'm getting some action with it, but I'm not sure what that means.
>>>  Thanks
>  >> Gary

Thread
Mysql command not foundGary Hostetler18 Dec
  • RE: Mysql command not foundJamesD18 Dec
  • Re: Mysql command not foundPaul DuBois18 Dec
    • Re: Mysql command not foundGary Hostetler18 Dec