List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 9 1999 7:05pm
Subject:strange behavior
View as plain text
>>>>> "Lukasz" == Lukasz Kalita <verx@stripped> writes:

Lukasz> I get this strange message, and mysqld refuses to start...
Lukasz> mysql error log:
Lukasz> ---
Lukasz> mysqld started on  Wed Sep 8 16:46:31 CEST 1999
Lukasz> 990908 16:46:31  Can't create interrupt-thread (error 22, errno: 4)
Lukasz> mysqld ended on  Wed Sep 8 16:46:31 CEST 1999
Lukasz> ---

Lukasz> please mail me with your solution if you can, as i can't watch this
Lukasz> list...

Hi!

The above is something that shouldn't happen;  It usually means that
some of your system libraries isn't up to date or you don't have
enough resources to create a new thread (like memory).

Please repost with mysqlbug script + a full example of your problem,
including a full test that also shows any possible error messages.

We need more information about your MySQL version and OS to be able to
help you.

You can find information how to do a correct bug report at:

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Asking_questions

PLEASE read the above before reposting your question, this will save us all
a lot of time!

Sorry for the short answer, but as we get a couple of hundred mails/day
we don't have time to answer questions that are already documented
or doesn't contain all information needed to give a quick exact answer.

Yours,
Monty
Thread
strange behaviorLukasz Kalita9 Sep