List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 15 2002 11:33pm
Subject:Re: [OT] I apologise
View as plain text
At 20:31 -0400 12/15/02, Patricio Díaz G. wrote:
>Please forgive me for sending more than a copy of my request , [MySQL]
>InnoDB Lock
>status. That's becouse every time I send it, I receive a mail that says that
>address to wich I am sending my message does'nt exists, and I'm not
>receiving messages anymore, don't know why. I realized this reading the
>mailing list web site, there are my posts and others posts.
>
>Regards,
>Patricio

That's because a subscriber to the list either no longer exists at
their address, or has exceeded a quota, or some other thing has gone
wrong.  If you don't get the bounce back from the list itself, then
your message has gone through.
Thread
[OT] I apologisePatricio Díaz G . 16 Dec
  • Re: [OT] I apologisePaul DuBois16 Dec