List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 9 1999 5:25pm
Subject:Re: help me: how to install win32 mysql for apache 1.3.X(win32) ?
View as plain text
xyz wrote:

> how to install win32 mysql for apache 1.3.X(win32) ?
>
> I install php3 success, but mysql does not work correct.
>
> thanks lot.

Hi xyz

This is either a php3 problem, or an mysql privilege problem.

In order to help you, we need more infos!

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was really busy.

Thread
help me: how to install win32 mysql for apache 1.3.X(win32) ?xyz2 Sep
  • Re: help me: how to install win32 mysql for apache 1.3.X(win32) ?Christian Mack9 Sep
RE: Bug with multi-table DELETESinisa Milivojevic2 Jun