List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 1 1999 1:00pm
Subject:extended status explanation
View as plain text
>>>>> "Vincent" == Vincent Stoessel <vince@stripped> writes:

Vincent> Hello Monty, Thanks for adding the docs for show status, You
Vincent> knew this was coming, can we get doc on the extended status
Vincent> data? I would really like to know what all the values are
Vincent> telling me on this server.  Soem I know already but what are
Vincent> the Key_* and Handle_* stuff?

<cut>

Done;  This should show up on the MySQL online manual later today.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
extended status explanationVincent Stoessel1 Apr
  • extended status explanationMichael Widenius1 Apr
  • Re: extended status explanationKing Xaymaca3 Apr
  • Re: extended status explanationKing Xaymaca3 Apr