List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 11 2002 11:40pm
Subject:Re: INNODB still not working Re: Does mysql support foreign key
on delete cascade and on update cascade?
View as plain text
At 15:12 -0800 12/11/02, Jing Dai wrote:
>After install mysql-max 3.23.52 and enable innodb setting in /etc/my.cnf
>file, recreate table, this time
>show create table indicated it's innodb type, but tried update on cascade
>still not working.

ON DELETE CASCADE is implemented, but ON UPDATE CASCADE is not.

Thread
Does mysql support foreign key on delete cascade and on update cascade?Jing Dai11 Dec
  • Re: Does mysql support foreign key on delete cascade and on update cascade?Benjamin Pflugmann11 Dec
  • Re: Does mysql support foreign key on delete cascade and on update cascade?Jing Dai11 Dec
  • Re: Does mysql support foreign key on delete cascade and on update cascade?Jing Dai11 Dec
  • INNODB still not working Re: Does mysql support foreign key on delete cascade and on update cascade?Jing Dai12 Dec
    • Re: INNODB still not working Re: Does mysql support foreign keyon delete cascade and on update cascade?Paul DuBois12 Dec
  • Re: INNODB still not working Re: Does mysql support foreign keyon delete cascade and on update cascade?Jing Dai12 Dec
    • re: Re: INNODB still not working Re: Does mysql support foreign keyon delete cascade and on update cascade?Victoria Reznichenko12 Dec