List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ed Date:December 11 2002 7:55pm
Subject:Re: MySQL eats 99& CPU time problem help
View as plain text
One thing to look at is the number of connections to the MySQL server.
We have seen this problem when the number of connections reaches the limit set by
the my.cnf file. One reason for the connections filling up is a long process that locks a
much used table. This will cause all new requests for this table to back up.